Thursday, January 13, 2011

Donnie.

We lost Donnie 2 years ago today.

I don't know what to say about it. It's hard. It hurts. It still feels unfair. I still have dreams about him. I still miss him. I still don't believe it's real. It's still lonely. Nobody else knows what our relationship was really like, and it pisses me off when someone acts like they have any idea, because they don't.

He's still on my mind every single day. Many of my choices involve him, as crazy as that may sound. And I don't really care if you think it sounds crazy.

What do I believe? I believe that energy doesn't die. That's a fact. It's based in science.

I believe that people are made up of pure energy. That's also a science-based fact.

I believe that if energy has choice, then who wouldn't choose to surround those they loved with their energy in one way or another? I don't know that energy has choice. I just know that if it does, then his would.

I miss him today as always. More than anyone probably knows or could understand.

3 comments:

  1. ((((((hugs))))) Amy. I didn't even realize today was the day. I love you, let me know if there's anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss him too, not like you do, but I do think about him often. I thought about you and your family all day yesterday. I love you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete