Tuesday, March 22, 2011
New hobby
As indicated below, I have a new hobby. Painting birdhouses. The first two (in order from top to bottom) are the kids' project. The rest are mine. I plan to put them in the flower garden in the front of the house here in the next week or so. Or I should say where the flower garden will be. That's my next new hobby; gardening. Both flower and vegetable. The kids will have their own flower area though. They've also chosen their own food to grow. Corbin chose watermelons and Brooke chose white corn. I'm really excited to start these projects this spring... Although spring feels very far away right now. We have another snowstorm coming tonight. I checked the online snow day calculator and there's a 99% chance that school will be closed tomorrow. Still, it feels nice to be planning for something for the warmer weather ahead. :n)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment