I guess I have a few minutes here for some recap. I need to seriously start working on doing this more often, so that it's more quantity and quality.
I set up my appointment to see Dr. Pegels tomorrow afternoon. Hoorah. I'm not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to getting it over with. I need to get my celexa prescription updated so that I have an ongoing prescription. (Like, for a year hopefully.)
I also set up my appointment for my BCC placement test! I'm kind of freaked out about it. I'll be taking it the morning of 3/12. I looked at the example questions, and my main concern is the math portion. I've been studying some algebra. My dad helped me out with a lot of it, and it's coming back to me. Today I worked on multiplying and dividing fractions, and converting percents and decimals. Ninth grade is starting to come back to me, slowly but surely.
I watched Kaitlyn one day this week for a bit, and I watched Jonah and his baby sister Aryah today. (She is sooo cute!) I guess my house is fun; none of the kids ever want to leave. lol (Well, none that don't belong to me... my own kids can't wait to get out of here half the time!)
Brooke came down about 6am today, telling me that her tummy was bad. She said it was bleeding, but there wasn't a scratch or anything. So I looked at her TP in the bathroom and there was no blood (just to be sure she didn't "see" blood somewhere). She was telling me that she had a bellyache. I gave her some kids pepto, and by 8AM she was feeling fine. I guess that's all it was, which is a relief. She was the only one in this house who didn't end up with the stomach bug a couple weeks ago, and I was worried that it was catching up to her. Knocking on wood, she is completely fine.
The circus is coming to the school tomorrow, so I'm taking the kids to go see it. That should be fun. It will be a nice outing for the three of us. And then on Saturday Tim comes home! This past couple of weeks has gone by a lot more easily than the first 3 when he was away. At least on this end. I guess he's having a harder time with it, though. Poor Daddy. :n(
Welp, it's dinnertime. I have no idea what we're having, so I suppose I should chug along and figure that mess out.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss you, and I miss you blogging, because when you blog I feel like I know what's going on!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're keeping busy and everyone is reasonably well!!!!!!
Good luck on the placement test! I remember how nervous I was when I had to take one here to go back to school...I was NEVER good at math!
ReplyDelete