Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Brooke's Sprout card so far...

So I started working on Brooke's birthday card to mail into Sprout. I'm pleased with it so far, except that it's REALLY BIG.

Here's a photo of what Chica looks like:

And you probably know what Ernie looks like, but just in case you don't remember who is who, here's a picture of him:


So here's what the front cover of the card looks like (I haven't worked on the inside yet):


I made sure that my foot was in the picture so that you get an idea of just how big the picture is. I'm considering putting a rectangular sign on the front of them that says, "Happy 4th Birthday, Brooke!" I'll probably make it and just lay it on there to see how it looks.

If you're curious, I made completely out of construction paper, just cutting out shapes and eyeballing the rough size. :n)

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap Amy!!! You're so crafty!!!

    It looks great, I think the sign is a great idea!!

    Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good! I wish I was that creative! Can't wait to see the finished card too!

    ReplyDelete