So today I got an interesting email.
I applied to this place called GoFluent a while back. It's an online work at home place that trains people to be Corporate English Teachers to international (adult) students from home.
Basically, you pick your own hours (20 per week minimum) round the clock, and you give english lessons. Micky is the one who told me about it, and she already does it. So does her sister. So they are already doing it and getting paychecks from it and have been for a while.
ANYway, THEY EMAILED ME TODAY and want me to do an interview because they are hiring again!
I don't see any reason why they wouldn't hire me. And it's not like I "need" the money, so there's not really any pressure for me to get the job or to keep it if I don't like it. Entry level pays $11 per hour ($5.50 per half hour, actually).
Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to juggle my schedule around in order to do this without interruption...
I'm really excited about this. It will be fun to be earning some money, and having a real job again, but still being able to be home!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy that sounds awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you!!!!!
That's great! I need to find a job like that so I can have my own money! Let me know how it works out!
ReplyDelete