The trip itself wasn't all that fun for me, but I think she had fun. I had a good time, though, talking with my "new friend", Sara. The two of us get along well, and I think we'll be friends beyond being moms of kids the same age. :n)
Here are the pix from Brooke's trip:
![]() |
| Picking out apples to make applesauce next week |
![]() |
| With her verybestfriend kaitlyn |
![]() |
| The blonde boy with the orange is my friend Sara's son Jonah |
![]() |
| Take note of the little guy in the blue and orange striped shirt; I'll tell you why later |
So during this last picture, a woman came up to me and said, "Are you Brooke's mom?"
I said, "Yes, I am."
She said, "My Jonah," (who is the little boy I said to notice [there are 2 Jonah's in her class, and she's standing between them in the last picture]) "just adores Brooke. He is so enamored with her. He talks about her constantly!"
I said, "Oh how sweet!"
It's funny, because she has never mentioned him before. Of course, when I told Kaitlyn's mom about Brooke loving Kaitlyn so much, she said that Kaitlyn won't say a word about school, so she had no idea, either.
Kids are so funny. :n)











Awwwww!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww....I wanna go to the Cider Mill!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!