Monday, July 26, 2010
AAAUUUUGHHH!!!!!!!!!!
MAN I'm so MAD right now! Brooke peed her pants AGAIN this morning! I told her she's not getting a sticker and she didn't even seem to care. So I took away the TV in her room. She cares about that. She's been crying for the last ten minutes. And honestly, all I can think is GOOD. Maybe now she'll GET IT that it's unacceptable to go in her pants! I'm so MAD RIGHT NOW because she's so obviously doing it on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh..I'm so sorry, I would be mad too! I am not looking forward to this stage with Austin. Props to you for taking her TV away. Maybe that is the only way she will "get" it...if you take away the things important to her. Maybe if she does it again you take the tv away and another item...then the 3rd time the tv, the 2nd item and then a 3rd? Idk! but I really hope she stops peeing her pants!!!
ReplyDelete:o(
ReplyDelete