I still need to buy "the pickle present", which I completely forgot about until last night (the gift that whichever child finds the pickle on the tree first Christmas morning gets an extra present), and I have to buy their Christmas Eve gifts, which are always pajamas.
Other than that I only have to buy for Tim. Everyone else is purchased for and wrapped up.
I have some "bonus" things that I'm looking to do, but I'm not putting any pressure on myself. If they happen, they happen.
Tim is relieved because he doesn't have to wrap for anyone except me, but he hasn't bought anything for me yet, either. I'm happy that I have 11 days without worrying about anyone except Tim. We're usually a mess right up through Christmas Eve, and wrapping gifts Christmas Eve night. AND my present count is EVEN! Woo-hoo!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're way ahead of me. I stillll haven't even inventoried what I already have. Much less wrapped anything! And I still have to buy for everyone else, parents, little cousins, etc etc etc. Blah humbug!
ReplyDelete