Per Brooke:
What does christmas mean? christmas meansss.... a holiday.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition? uhhh... the tree! that I get all the decorations on the tree.
What do you know about Santa? That he gives presents. And that we share um food together with my brother.
How do you think the elves get all of those presents made in one year? They put ribbons on them.
What do you think Santa Claus smells like? :::giggles::: he smells like food. He smells like salad.
What is your favorite Christmas Tree ornament? My favorite one is... I'll point to the one on our tree. I like... uh... my... I KNOW I like yours! A heart with snow mans.
What kind of cookies do you think are Santa's favorite? He likes chocolate chip ones.
Besides Rudolph, who is your favorite reindeer? I like the girl one, too.
What is your favorite Christmas song? My favorite Christmas song is Jingle Bells.
What is your favorite Christmas movie? My favorite Christmas movie is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
What present are you sure you're going to get for Christmas? I'm sure I'm gonna get a stuffed animal!
What do you hope you don't get for Christmas? I don't want polly pocket. Because I just don't want to get it.
===============
Per Corbin:
What does christmas mean? a special day that you get presents.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition? getting presents.
What do you know about Santa? He gets presents.
How do you think the elves get all of those presents made in one year? I DON'T KNOWWW!
What do you think Santa Claus smells like? Santa Claus...
What is your favorite Christmas Tree ornament? Uhh that Spongebob one!
What kind of cookies do you think are Santa's favorite? Chocolate chip
Besides Rudolph, who is your favorite reindeer? uhh is there Blixen? Yeah, that one.
What is your favorite Christmas song? uh O Christmas Tree
What is your favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph!
What present are you sure you're going to get for Christmas? Umm Bakugan Kolassis
What do you hope you don't get for Christmas? I hope I don't get what they don't have that is hot wheels stunt set.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment