Economy Heating was just here to put oil in our tank. LeeLoo was whining nonstop the whole time. I figured it had to do with them being out there, but also that she had to "go". So I waited for their truck to be gone and took her out.
The second I got outside, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
I called Economy and they said that they were going to send the guys back and see what it will take to fix it. That was at 9:08 per my call log on my phone. It's now 9:37. Still haven't seen or heard from them.
You can clearly see that they hit the mailbox; You can see their tire marks in the mud and in the water.
They need to seriously get back here and fix this. >:n/
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like they didn't hear/feel the truck hit something?? Seriously? Jerks!
ReplyDelete