Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just when I thought it was safe...

Just when I thought it was safe to pat myself on the back for getting soooo caught up on things here at home, my dryer decided to go to Appliance Heaven.

*sigh*

I really loved that dryer. And to make matters worse, there's a load of semi damp clothes in there, and a load of wet clothes sitting in the washing machine. Augh!

I don't want to spend money on a new dryer, but I guess I don't have a lot of options. I can't not have a dryer.

We'll probably go get one this weekend. So much for my weight-loss-celebratory money. Maybe I'll get the money built back up by the time I lose these last 3 lbs...... :n(

2 comments:

  1. That sucks :o(

    But like you said, you can't be without a dryer.

    I'm sorry, Amy.

    (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks Amy. :( In my experience is always something that sucks all my money away and it is usually an appliance or a car!!!!

    ReplyDelete