Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving at home, on to the next.

We had our Thanksgiving dinner at home. It was great! I made a really awesome ham, and it was wayyyy too much. I gave almost half of the leftovers to my parents. LOL

I thought it would be nice for each of us to say something that we're thankful for when we finally got sat down and started eating.

Brooke said that she was thankful for Corbin because he's a nice brother and he shares with her.

I knew I should have written these down the same day, because now I can't remember what it was that Corbin said. Something equally cute, though. If I think of it, I'll update....

Anyway, it was a super nice dinner and weekend. We didn't get our Christmas decorations up. I'm thinking sometime soon, maybe today or tomorrow.

It's half day for Corbin today and tomorrow, so I'll have Brooke all morning alone and Corbin all afternoon alone.

Maybe I'll drop off my Christmas Family presents this afternoon with Corbin. I bought them and wrapped them, and they are good to go! I think this family will have a wonderful Christmas this year. <3 I hope they do, anyway.

Speaking of  "family" and "Christmas", I'm set to do my family Christmas party next year. Torri and Cory did it last year, Jason and Jeremy are doing it this year. I said I'd do it next year. I'm good with that. I have some fun ideas in my head to make it a little more interesting for everyone. ;n)

I'm getting close to being done with my Christmas shopping. I'm not usually this close to done by this point, so that's cool. I'm excited about it.

I did send out my Christmas cards, I assume everyone received them by now. So here are the pictures I took for the cards (as always, click each picture to view a larger version):




I had to use the stupid flash because the light in there sucks, but they turned out okay. Lesson learned; I'll make sure that I don't have only 30 minutes for portraits ever again. Still, given the time constraint, and the lighting, I think they came out well.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I think they were really great! I'm still waiting to get my Xmas cards in the mail so I can send them out...I am basically done shopping..THANK GOODNESS! All I have left is to get a gift card for my nephew, Chris's boss and something (prob a gift card) for Austin's music teacher. Oh and stocking stuffers. Now I just have to wrap everything!
    We do have all of our lights up outside. I still have to decorate inside, get our tree and decorate, and take Austin to see Santa...Still a lot to do!!!

    ReplyDelete