Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Gifts

Just thinking more about Christmas, and have been meaning to put this down.

Both kids need more clothes, PJ's especially. But Corbin needs more clothes in general than Brooke does. Long sleeved shirts mostly. So I'm planning on plenty of that stuff for Christmas.

The other thing that I'm doing, is for their big presents, I've decided to get them both their own Leapster Explorer.

They look really cool, and have tons of games. Not to mention downloads. I'll buy them each a couple of games for them, and of course the camera accessory. I'll also be buying rechargeable batteries and a charger. I'm planning on going the full package with these things for them, because as much as these kids are obsessed with playing games on the computer (Brooke will literally play on the computer for hours, as will Corbin if given the chance), I just know that these will be a hit. And they'll last a long time, as far as entertainment value. The Explorer games go from 3-9 years old, so I'm not worried about them losing interest. The other thing is that the games are designed to figure out what your child's level is and keep it just easy enough but challenging enough to keep them interested.

I'm VERY excited! Can you tell? LOL

Seriously, take a look at the link and just look at what this stuff does. I'm really going to go nuts with these things.

1 comment:

  1. The Leapsters sound fun. I think both the kids will love them! I already have Christmas lists made out too...I already sent Austin's list to Chris's parents.
    I've already started uploading the photos for the calenders I'm making for Chris's parents and I'm almost done with the photo book for my Aunt and my Uncle. I really want to be done with presents by Dec. 1st so I can concentrate on having FUN and ENJOYING Xmas this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete