Tuesday, August 17, 2010

41 pounds, comparison pix. :n)

Okay, I'm officially past 40 lbs now. :n) Here is my comparison pix, start to current. (Click on the picture to be taken to a larger view.)


This is my blog, so I'm going to be self-indulgent here, and tell you the things I'm noticing the most about me. (I know, I know, I know, it's really sounding vain, but I'm celebrating here.)

  1. OBviously my stomach has gotten a lot smaller. That's probably the biggest change.
  2. My facial skin has gotten much smoother and more even, which is a surprise. I wasn't expecting that.
  3. My arms are smaller and more defined. You can actually see my shoulder in the current pic.
  4. Double chin is GONE GONE GONE!
  5. Me elbow looks less like a fat girl elbow; you know, how it was sort of hanging over before and it's not now. :n)
  6. My legs aren't showing any cellulite anymore! I hadn't realized until this pic that they had gotten that much more toned, but you can really see it here!
I guess those are a few of my favorite things. :n)

3 comments:

  1. Youuuuuu look amazzzzzzzzzingggggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 things: 1. I don't know if you've noticed but your hiney is Plumper! And I mean that in a good way :) its nicely shaped! 2. I can't tell by this photo, do you officially have that collar bone you were aiming for? I am VERY proud of you accomplishment and will power! You are doing GREAT! I love you!

    ReplyDelete