Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Titus's

My cousin Torri and her girls Ryli and Maiya came over today. We had a lot of fun. :n) It's always nice to visit with her. She's new to being a stay-at-home-mom, so she's discovering how mentally/emotionally trying it can be. I'm going to try to get together with her on a regular basis. I think it would do both of us a lot of good to have another "grown up" to talk to during the week.

I had the kids all make their own pizzas with english muffins. Price Chopper had Thomas muffins on sale buy one get two free. I <3 price chopper for that reason! I've never seen that at another store. (Not that it doesn't happen, just that I've never seen it.) I bought three because I knew they'd get used. I knew we could make pizzas for lunch today which would use up nearly a whole package, and one could be for me for breakfasts, and we could have "brunch lunch" muffins one day for either lunch or dinner, too.

The kids played well together upstairs for quite a while after lunch, which gave us moms time to chat. Then they came down and had cake and Dunkaroos. Because, when you have cake, don't you always need a side of Dunkaroos? ;n)

Then Maiya asked to color. She's getting so big! Last time I saw her was in May, at my party, and she wasn't speaking in such full, clear sentences. Wait, maybe it was her birthday party... that might have been in June. Still, she's speaking so much more now!

So all the kids sat at the table to color, and I got a shot of that.

Clockwise: Corbin, Ryli, Torri, Maiya, Brooke

Corbin discovered a new kind of puzzle today. It's the kind that tells you to color the B's blue, the Y's yellow, the G's green, and then it surprises you with a picture. He never did that kind before, and I think he ended up doing every single one in that coloring book. lol

I did Brooke's hair a little different today, so I took a picture of the kids that turned out cute, per usual. ;n)
Off topic, here are some funny pictures of some people you might know, incognito.
"Mort"
"Mindy"

"Marnie"

1 comment:

  1. Fyi I noticed Brooke's hair and meant to tell her how beautious she looked but was side tracked (quite a few times). Would u mind telling her for me pretty please? Thank you for the wonderful time on such a rainy day. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete