Thursday, August 5, 2010

Crazy Busy

Today is what is known as crazy-busy.

I got up at 5:40 so that I could do my treadmill thang early on. That didn't work out well. I don't usually give up on myself, but I'm afraid that today I did. I only did 30 minutes, as opposed to my usual 100 minutes, which is kind of a big deal for me. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit in any yoga or strength training today. I am however, dressed and other than a little makeup, ready (just me, though).

8:30 get kids vitamins and teeth brushed
8:40 get kids dressed
8:50 homeschooling (hopefully!)
9:10 leave the house with the kids
9:25 drop kids off at my moms
10:10 dentist appointment; xrays, cleaning, and whitening system put into place.
11:30 leave dentist
11:45 arrive at mom's
12:30 lunch
2:00 get William to babysit until 2AM or the next day (whichever is better for his parents)
2:30 dress kids for their final dance class and recital
3:00 take kids to dance
3:30 meet with family at dance school
3:45 recital
4:00 leave dance
4:30 back home, change kids into normal clothes
5:00 dinner (to be determined)

The day is really full. In fact, I have to get started on it NOW. Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment