I really want to get a couple of new posts up on here. The problem isn't for lack of stuff to post, it's lack of time.
The kids had their dance recital, and of course did wonderfully. :n) Will was there and was such a good baby! We had fun with him. I have a bunch of pix and a couple videos of the recital to post soon, and many stories to tell. Including about my trip to the dentist. I'm still secretly plotting to get Corbin's bedroom redone, and phase one of that will go into action today; it's only a small part. I am going to get the upstairs cleaned today while the kids are still at my parent's house. Once that's done, I'll need to get the furniture gone from up there. I'll be moving the desk back to where it originally was, and apparently Tim liked it there better anyway, so I guess that's good since he's mainly the one to use it.
Anyway, I just wanted to update quickly and say that I haven't forgotten the blog; I've just been too busy with real life to write it all down.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good to know!! I've been missing you!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics!