Friday, August 13, 2010

Busy weekend.

It looks like we're having a busy weekend.

Tomorrow, as planned, we're going to Knoebel's with Tim's family. I mentioned it last month, but nobody said anything about it to me again until Wednesday, so I was surprised that we were still actually doing it. But we are.

So that should be fun for everyone.

Even more "fun" is in store, though, because Micky's daughter, Lauren, is going to spend the night with us and go, too. I had been thinking about it for a while, and when they came over today, I mentioned it. Everyone is cool with it, and we had been talking about having her spend the night for a while, so it seemed like good timing.

What I'm going to do, is put the kids' car seats in the far back of the van, and then have Tim's mom and grandma sit in the middle seats in the van. That will be easier for them to get in and out anyway, and everyone who had planned to ride with us will still be able to fit.

I have to pick up Lauren's clothes tonight in Owego (I could dress her in some of Corbin's clothes, but I don't have a swim suit for her), and also one of my mom's coolers, since she said I could borrow it.

I felt bad for Olivia (Micky's other daughter), because she seemed sad that she wasn't able to stay. I told her that it would be her turn next time, and that next time we'll send Corbin to Lauren's house and Olivia and Brooke could stay here. So next time, maybe we'll take a trip with the girls to the zoo or something.

The kids still don't know that we're going to Knoebels yet. They'll find out later tonight I think. Maybe I'll wait until Tim is home and then we can tell them when we're all together. He always gets a kick out of seeing the kids get excited about stuff like that. :n)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blast!! Don't forget to charge your camera!

    I know you're a thrifty shopper... do you know where the other Salvation Army's are?? I only know where the one in Binghamton is and I want to make the rounds to the other ones in the area. I know there is one in Endicott... and I think I remember you saying something about one Owego? Do you know if Wednesday is their half price day also?

    Have funnnnn on your trip!! And I hope Corbin's sleep over is everything he expected it to be!

    ReplyDelete