These are those peel and stick wall appliques that aren't permanent, but that are made specifically for the walls. I think there are something like 29 of them. It'll be fun to have them plastered all over the walls. :n)
I have decided that I want the two longer walls to be a yellow color, and the two shorter walls to be a red color. The trim will be black. I found Sherwin Williams online allows you to upload your own photos of your room onto their website, and "paint" your room. And they don't care how clean the room is when you take your pics. lol Here are the pics I took of his room (before cleaning it; it IS clean now) and these are roughly the colors that I want for it:
I have the ceiling painted "alabaster" purposely, because no other color really looked quite right. On the bottom picture, the doors are darker in the rectangle parts, but that's only because that's how they are right now. I'll use primer and have them all the same color when the room is done.
I want to get this bed set for him:
As of right this minute, the Walmart in Horseheads has one, and it's twin size. I can't find anything Bakugan in toddler sized bedding, so hopefully next week (when I'll have the money to buy it) they'll still have it. The sheet set is sold separately, and is something like $20, but I'm not going to bother with the sheets, since they won't fit his bed anyway. I'll probably find a solid color that matches for sheets.
I would have made curtains out of bakugan fabric, but good luck finding that anywhere. :nb I went to Joann's and didn't find any, and I'm pretty sure I also looked at Walmart and didn't see any, either.
I did see a bakugan wall clock on Ebay that I thought about buying, but I probably won't. OH but when I was at the Salvation Army, I found this Bakugan... disc... thingy? It's pretty big (like a 3' circle) and it folds up. I showed it to Tim and said I wondered if it was a battlefield, and he said he thinks it's like, one of those giant frisbee things. But anyway, I'm going to hang that on his wall, too, because it has a loop for hanging.
I've been kind of trying to find a crib mattress sized bunk bed, but I think I'm SOL with that. :nb I don't really want to bring the Thomas bed into his room, but at the same time, I do like the idea of having 2 beds in there. Maybe I'll just look for another neutral kind of toddler bed.





It's pretty cool how you can upload your room to the website. I'll have to file that away in my brain for future reference. I like the colors! That is how my living room is. 2 walls are yellow and 2 walls are red.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how it all comes out!