Sunday, August 29, 2010

More

I wrote a whole bunch more on that last blog, but of course it didn't save. JERK!

So here's more:



This is an old shirt of Tim's; he used to wear it all the time back in high school. We decided it could be given to Corbin, since there's no way it will ever fit Tim again... not unless he works like crazy to lose weight. I made sure Corbin knows that it's for doing art in, and that it's fine when he gets paint on it.

We're also going to start our new schedule tonight, in preparation of school.

  • By 7PM-I get Corbin's, Brooke's and My clothes for tomorrow laid out (and decide what movie I'll be watching on the treadmill if it's a treadmill day the next day)
  • 7:30PM-one child gets a bath (I'm going to start bathing them separately, alternating each kid each night. After the bath, both kids get teeth brushed.
  • 8PM-Kids bedtime
  • 5AM-(god help me) Tim and I both get up. I do cardio exercise, then shower and dress if I have time
  • 7AM-kids get up
  • 7:05-7:20 kids eat breakfast
  • 7:20-7:25 kids take vitamins, brush teeth, floss, wash face
  • 7:25-kids dress themselves, I shower if I haven't by then and get dressed
  • 7:50-I brush kids hair and eat my own breakfast
  • 8:13-out the door for the bus
So, that's the potential schedule. I realize it's cutting it close; that's why we're practicing. I think we can pull it off. The hardest part for me will be getting up at 5AM to EXERCISE. Ughhhhh :n(

1 comment:

  1. I am so not a morning person so I feel your pain. I've been trying to get up earlier so I can get my exercise done before Austin wakes up but I just can't ever get up!!! I hope you can pull it off!!!

    ReplyDelete