Mkay so I am feeling a lot better, but my tonsils are really sore. I looked at them, and they have those freakin white patches on them, which basically means that it's tonsillitis. I have to let it pass over the next few days. I had some hot tea as well as some ice cream. I told Tim that I'm treating it by alternating heat and cold. It seems to be working. ;n)
Otherly, we finally got Tropic Thunder in the mail from Netflix, which we both wanted to see. We were going to watch it the other day when we had a picnic in the living room. We figured that it would have some f-bombs or whatever, but that mostly the kids would find it boring, finish up their pizza and just go do something else.
So we turned it on, and this is the very first thing it shows. (Don't watch with kids around.)
Oh. Em. GEE!
I was like, "Turn it off! Turn it off!" Tim was flipping the remote around in his hands, yelling, "I can't find the stop button!" It was like something on a sitcom. LOL
Needless to say, we didn't watch it that night, but are watching it tonight. I'm not particularly impressed so far... but it's okay.
I have my dentist appointment coming up on Friday morning. I'm not especially nervous; it will be good to have it done. I need to get quite a few cavities filled, but the small one I found between my two front teeth is my biggest concern. It's what actually prompted me to make an appointment after all these years. I don't really fancy a trip to the dentist, but I will not have a cavity in my two front teeth.
Also, you may or may not have noticed, I am less than one pound away from a 40 pound loss. I wanted to do something memorable for it, like I did when I got my eyebrow pierced at 20. So, what I'm going to do is get my teeth chemically whitened. I don't have "yellow" teeth, but I wouldn't call them "white" either. I want them to be like, "movie star" white. I considered getting something like microdermabrasion done on my belly for the stretch marks, but I'm going to wait and see how it looks after I hit my goal first.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay on the weight loss!!! I checked it a day or two ago and saw you were down by 38 and I knew 40 would be coming very soon!! I think teeth whitening is a great gift for yourself!!
ReplyDeleteUghhhhhhh about the permanent marker!! We've had a few of those mis-haps as well :o(
I'm glad you're feeling better!!!
Gargle as frequently as possible with warm salt water, it realllly helps it go away quicker!!
Congrats on reaching your next weight loss goal! You really are an inspiration!!! I like the teeth whitening idea. Let me know how it goes. How much does something like that cost anyways? I'm super sensitive about my teeth. I'm embarassed by them hence why I rarely show teeth smile in any pictures. My teeth are yellow from all of my years of smoking so I'd like to get that done someday!!
ReplyDelete