Pink eye has been a huge PITA around here over and over again. Brooke has it AGAIN this morning. I don't know what to do. I had them on the medicine only at night for a while, and then quit, and now she has it again. I think I really am going to have to keep her on it until the bottle is gone, and hope that nobody else gets it, too. It's not like my house is nasty and I don't clean things, so I have no clue where it's being picked up, unless it's just really in her system and I'm not giving the medication for long enough. Of course I worry that she has a different kind of pink eye and that I'm just building up her tolerance for the antibiotic or whatever it is. :nb
I just wish we could be done with it. It's not something I've ever dealt with in my life until all of this mess started.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It might be one of those infections that you have to finish all of the medicine for it to go away. I would keep her on it till all of the medicine is gone. Then if it comes back I would really be taking her to the Dr. I hope she feels better and that no one else gets it!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
:o(
ReplyDeleteWe've had issues with pinkeye before too.
It's harder when you have more than one kid.
Maybe Brooke is more prone to it since she has allergies that bother her eyes??
Just keep her pillowcase clean and wash whatever toys she might sleep with, that's about all you can do besides the eye drops.
Hope she feels better soon!!