My dad has carved me many things over the years. He asked me a long while back to get pictures of it all, which I hadn't done. I was cleaning them today, and took the time to get pictures of them. Here you go, Dad! Love you!
 |
| Gargoyle |
 |
| Doggie |
 |
| Gorilla |
 |
| Fox |
 |
| Panther |
 |
| Eskimo holding baby seal |
 |
| Closed Wing Gargoyle |
 |
| Bear |
 |
| Standing Bear |
 |
| Native American |
 |
| Little Girl playing Hide and Seek |
 |
| Clown on tightrope |
Okay... so if I got some of these wrong.... :::blush::: I think I'm right about at least most of them! They're open for interpretation, right? :n)
Those are reallllly neat!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the Native American <3
Wow! Your dad carved all those? Super impressive!!
ReplyDelete